Computational Aspects of Optimization
In summer semester 2021/2022 I am teaching the seminar for Computational Aspects of Optimization (lecture page),
it takes place at 12:20 on Mondays in K11.
The condition to receive course credit is to complete all 5 homework assignemnts. If a homework is not done satisfactorily, it will be returned for correction.
You should submit the correction in the following 7 days after the homework is returned for rework.
Link for python introduction, to run the jupyter notebook,
you need to install jupyter, for example by installing anaconda.
Planned outline for the semester:
- 14.2.2022 - Seminar: Introduction, preliminary assignment
- 21.2.2022 - No seminar: work on preliminary assignment
- 28.2.2022 - Seminar: homework 1 walk-through
- 7.3.2022 - No seminar: work on homework 1
- 14.3.2022 -No seminar: deadline for homework 1
- 21.3.2022 - Seminar: homework 2 walk-through
- 28.3.2022 - Seminar: homework 3 walk-through
- 4.4.2022 - No seminar: work on homework 3, deadline for homework 2
- 11.4.2022 - Seminar: deadline for homework 3, homework 4 walk-through
- 18.4.2022 - No seminar: holiday
- 25.4.2022 - No seminar: work on homework 4
- 2.5.2022 - Seminar: deadline for homework 4, homework 5 walk-through
- 9.5.2022 - No seminar: work on homework 5
- 16.5.2022 - Seminar: deadline for homework 5, presentation of homework 5.
Here are links for homework and other documents