If you have some special needs, please, let us know.
Please, visit the
Just send me an e-mail. Short questions we can handle by mail, longer by Zoom or personally.
Course completition requirements
During the semestr students complete various activities - and collect points. The
maximum total number is 100 points. In particular
- 10 homeworks = 10x3 = 30 pts;
- midterm = 20 pts;
- final exam = 25 + 25 = 50 pts.
You need to
- get at least 18 homework points (and get credit from the subject)
- and succesfully finish the course with a grade. Especially:
- 90 < A ≤ 100 (excellent);
- 80 < B ≤ 90;
- 70 < C ≤ 80;
- 60 < D ≤ 70;
- 50 < E ≤ 60 (passed);
- 0 < F ≤ 50 (did not pass).
The homeworks you can find in
Tables and lists
Examples and Exercises
Functions of multiple variable
Partial derivatives, hyperplanes
Limits and continuity
Properties of Rn
Domain, Contours and graphs
Rank, Linear dependency
Systems of linear equations